Saturday, June 20, 2009

What a day..

Wow.. Today whole day din sms wif lao po.. Coz she busy today.. Cannot blame her geh.. She saturday and sunday oso will busy abit if compare wif normal day.. So i very miss u and ur sweet voice.. Juz now i got sms her.. Coz i seriously cannot tahan one day without smsing wif her.. Then i ask her now busy? Then she said kind of.. And i said when her free liao oni sms me lah.. Then she said very sorry and ask me find sumthing do to, dun sit there and juz wait for her.. So i ma update my blog loh.. That's why sumtime i hate saturday and sunday.. Coz less sms wif her and cannot see her.. Today i oso got told my mum that what happened yesterday.. Then she said if Cik Kek got call her then she will come and see Cik Kek.. But now i scare those picture sent to Pn Daisy then i will straight to die.. Coz she really can make this thing become another story.. And now my mum oso trust what i said.. At least i told her maybe school will call her is better then when school call her and she dunno what to do.. And that time she will scold me loh.. So now i oso dun wan to go and think this case liao.. As lao po said dun care already.. Lao po i really really really miss u so much.. I really wan hear ur sweet voice right now.. Ok that's all for today.. Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment